The VIP Marathoner's Access Pass!
Everything you need to run your best marathon race from creating a personalized nutrition strategy, building a powerful mindset, to having a pre-race week plan!
Get access to all of my marathon training products and save the most money!
Save the most money and get VIP access to everything you need to train and run your best marathon including:
EAT LIKE A MARATHONER Nutrition Program
- Develop an effective personal marathon nutrition plan to use during training
- Customized to your body, your goal race pace, and your intensity
- Design a carbo-loading plan to fuel your goals
- The ability to meet your goal pace times
- Make your long runs feel easier!
- Push back your time it takes you to reach fatigue in a run
- Avoid hitting the wall during your marathon!
- Reach the marathon finish line feeling strong and powerful!
PERSONALIZED PACING TOOLKIT FOR RUNNERS
- So much to play around with in this handy little tool! Here are the 5 main questions we learn and personalize to you!
- What is your fitness level/Vo2max?
- What is your maximum sustainable running speed?What is a realistic goal pace for you to run at your current fitness level?
- What is a realistic goal time you should set to finish the race?
- How can you implement this information into your training plan with the 4 types of training workouts and what your EXACT pace needs to be for each training run?
MENTAL TRAINING PLAN FOR MARATHONERS
- develop your "Why", your mission, vision, and goals
- how to choose a running/race mantra
- practice how to turn any doubts into positive statements
- reflect on race conditions in order to reduce stress
- how to make a long distance race such as the marathon more manageable
- how to tap into past feelings of success
- learn strategy for pain management
- how to use modeling effectively
- harness the power of positive affirmations in your running
- + more!
MARATHON TRAINING TOOLKIT: CHECKLISTS + CHEAT SHEETS
- Before you begin marathon training Checklist
- While you are training checklist
- Week marathon training checklist
- Your marathon goals assessment sheet
- Long run training checklist (+tips)
- Your week before the marathon checklist
- Your carbo-loading + pre -race meal guidelines checklist
- Marathon Nutrition Cheat Sheets
- Your marathon essentials shopping list
WEEK BEFORE THE MARATHON ACTION GUIDE
- Your Marathon Race Week To-Do Checklist
- Your Marathon Race Logistics Plan
- Your Marathon Packing List
- How to Prepare Nutritionally the Week Before the Marathon
- The 2-Step Carbo-Loading Plan Guidelines to Follow
- How to Design Your Own Carbo-Loading Plan
- Carbo-Loading Log Sheets
- How to design Your Pre-Race Meal Menu
- Day Before the Marathon Checklist
- Your Race Day Checklist
- Race Tips for During the Marathon
- What to Do Immediately Following the Race
- Your Nutritional Recovery Post Marathon
- Your Recovery Plan During the First 24 Hours + First Week Post Marathon
- Space and prompts to help you reflect and grow from your training and race experience
+ GET ACCESS TO ALL 7 BREAK A TIME GOAL 16 WEEK MARATHON TRAINING PLANS!
HERE ARE THE 7 FINISHING TIME GOAL MARATHON TRAINING PLANS THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM:
- Break 3:30 in the Marathon
- Break 3:45 in the Marathon
- Break 4:00 Hours in the Marathon
- Break 4:15 in the Marathon
- Break 4:30 in the Marathon
- Break 4:45 in the Marathon
- Break 5:00 Hours in the Marathon!
EACH TRAINING PLAN IS A PDF DOWNLOAD THAT COMES WITH:
- your complete 16 Week training schedule (4 to 5 running days each week with 2 rest days)
- training blocks divided into: a 2 week block of base building, 4 week block of strength building, 8 week block of speed training, 2 week prep and taper
- all of the workouts you will (strides, hill sprints, hill repeats, intervals, tempo runs, progressive long runs, goal pace long runs, etc.) need to run + explanations on how to do each workout and why
- a goals assessment to help you stay motivated + on target
- The training paces you need to run at to achieve the time goal that you are training for
- tips on pacing yourself for your time goal
- tips on how to modify each training plan
Hi! I'm Molly, from All About Marathon Training. I coach marathoners and half marathoners through personalized plans and self training tools. With 6 marathons under my belt and and B.S. in Kinesiology with a focus in Exercise Science, I'm excited to help you achieve all of your running dreams!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $271
OTHER RUNNERS WHO HAVE LOVED THESE PROGRAMS!
"Nutrition has been one thing I wanted to
understand because I have been experiencing how I eat and what I eat affects my
running performance. This course taught me things I knew and I didn't
know. I liked the spreadsheets I can use for my future races to get more
information on how much I should be eating and what I should be eating,
etc. Thank you very much for this course. I really enjoyed
"I purchased your "Eat Like a Marathoner" Plan and it was SO helpful. I used your tips for nutrition for the last half marathon I did, and I had my best race to date and I have YOU to thank for that!" - Alyssa
"I really felt the carbo-loading section five days before the marathon was the piece of information I was lacking before this course. I also really liked the race refuel plan section. Surprisingly, many marathon books lack any information on how to actually refuel properly and scientifically during a race! I spent my first two marathons just tooling around with what my body needed RIGHT at that moment as opposed to 30 minutes BEFORE I actually needed it. Makes incredible sense!
I am really ready to try the refueling plan on my next marathon and the carbo-loading five day plan prior to see if it makes a different in my time.
I feel like I have another tool in my tool belt for making my marathon successful. "
"I love this plan! It's so full of information about physical *and* mental training. One of my favorite aspects of this program is the emphasis on mental training. I've never seen a marathon training program that offered mental training exercises and that set aside a "mental training" day each week. What a great idea! I am pretty slow and tend to get discouraged easily, so mental preparation is just as important as the physical work for me."
"Let me tell you. I have been extremely happy with your training guide. I had not prepared for a half marathon before but have run 5k's in the past. I stuck to the guide every step of the way and it has more than helped me." - Herrold
"During my half-marathon training it felt like I was making no progress other than increasing my distance but with this training plan I can definitely see lots of progress every single week! I’m getting faster, stronger, and my V02max is going up a little bit after every run. You’re training plan was a huge help so thanks so much! I don’t think I would’ve been able to make so much progress so quickly without it." - Tasnim
"I just wanted to thank you for my program!!! It was exactly what I was looking for! You are awesome!" Pam